- "Jen, and her team of professionals, did a great job in helping me re-brand my business and be more effective in my marketing efforts. I'll continue to use her in the future."
Sara Mellen, Owner
- "Jennifer is a member of the Mile High Business Alliance and serves on the Board of Directors. She has proven to be a reliable, supportive and enthusiastic leader in MHBA. Her marking & social media orkshops always receive the highest reviews by our participants, and she tirelessly works to support the success of MHBA. I recommend Jennifer for her warm and friendly support and her capacity to contribute meaningful value to small businesses."
Mickki Langston, Founder, Executive Director
- “I enjoyed working with Jennifer on the Rocky Mountain Green 2012 Conference. She was a great co-chair partner for planning the successful event. Thanks again for you hard work and dedication!”
Greg Kaiser, Owner
- “Jennifer co-chaired Rocky Mountain Green 2012, USGBC Colorado's two day educational conference. It was a pleasure working with Jennifer.”
Patti Mason, LEED AP, Director of Advocacy
- “What helpful and informative information for our business and it's growth. The classes were well thought out, presented with great professionalism and poise. We took away a lot of information and ook forward to our growth in marketing. Thank you from Denver Counseling Options.”
Lori Jackson, Marriage and Family Therapist
- “Jennifer helped our non-profit take our social media efforts to the next level. She is professional, knowledgeable, personable, and prompt. I think Jennifer excels at both strategy and execution within social media. She stays abreast of trends, and she's a wonderful teacher! I would and will work with her again!”
Jamie Moir, Internet Marketing Manager
- “Jennifer has been a great supporter of the Business Development Program at Mi Casa Resource Center. She has taught several Marketing and Social Media classes for small business owners. She is veryknowledgeable, good presenter and very passionate about helping entrepreneurs succeed. I would recommend her services to any entrepreneur/small business owner who wants to see results with their marketing efforts.”
Elena Vasconez, Director, Women's Business Center
- "Jennifer is the best! She is brimming with awesome marketing ideas and knows how to put them into action. I tell everyone about her!"
Catherine Casper Maskevich
- "Over the past two years, I've had the pleasure of working with Jennifer in a variety of capacities…Her energy, reliability and willingness to consistently go the extra mile is second to none. Herommitment truly shines."
- "Jennifer is a tireless worker who strives to provide only the best quality in every project she tackles. She consistently amazes me with her fresh outlook on marketing and business development. It hs been my pleasure to work with her and I hope to continue to do so for many years."
- "Jennifer is a highly driven and motivated individual. She is strategic enough to choose the right path and goal oriented so that she can turn direction into actionable steps. Most importantly, she fllows through and gets things accomplished. She has an excellent business mind to go along with the above traits."
- "Jennifer is awesome! I am so impressed with her ability to break things down and make them manageable. Jennifer has the remarkable ability to make challenging material more interesting."
Stacy Stout, CPSM
- "Jennifer is a very creative and highly organized professional in her field as well as with SMPS Colorado. I admire her ability to grasp new ideas and technology fast and with an expert eye for what orks best for the chapter. She's a great leader and works well with her team to continue to strive for excellence in all she does. It's been a pleasure working with her and learning from her."
Brianne Powell, MBA
- "Jennifer Whitton of Energine Marketing has played a key role in the marketing needs of our clients. She brings great solutions, innovative ideas and experience with absolute professionalism and interity expected from our clients."
- "Jennifer epitomized the height of professionalism in all the associations that I had with her. She was responsive, cooperative, meticulous, and courteous. Her work was accurate, and very professionaly done. She showed enthusiasm in all her work. I would recommend her very highly."
- "Jennifer is extremely creative, knowledgeable, and passionate. She asks questions and listens intently to what her clients are experiencing. She thoroughly analyses the information provided to her ad encourages involvement to achieve the appropriate results. She partners with people and is able to convey her message simply, so that her audience can relate and understand clearly. She is very approachable, trustworthy, and reliable. Jennifer is nothing short of a joy to be around. She inspires and energizes everyone she connect with to be their best and to achieve their goals."
- "I had the pleasure of listening to one of Jennifer Whitton's presentations on Strategic Marketing Solution for Small Business, and I must say that her theories and overall planning were not only reeshing but hit home with my business and what I need to implement...I highly recommend Jennifer to speak to your group of business owners or to assist your business with your Marketing Strategy needs...I'm also confident that most small business owners have never approached their marketing strategy the way Jennifer does and hiring her and Energine Marketing will be the best decision you can make for your business."